Followers

Saturday 28 May 2011

WINNER FOR A SKETCH AND A RECIPE

Before I announce the winner of the Sketch and Recipe cards I want to take the time to say Thank you to each and everyone of you who joined us for this challenge.  Each and every card is awesome so, we would like to make you all the Top Winners.  Congratulations and please pick up your badge for your blog on the left side bar.  Also, I want to say A BIG THANK YOU to DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS for being our Sponsor for this challenge.  Your images are beyond cute and if you all haven't done so please stop by and check them out.  Now, the random winner for 5 DIGIS FROM DI'S STORE is...............




#5  ARTish


CONGRATULATIONS ARTISH!!!!!!! Please email me at beth.colella0126@gmail.com so I can get your prize to you.  THANK YOU!!!! 

Again thanks for joining us and we hope to see you at our next challenge that is going on now.  It's an Easel card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin